KSport Career Opportunities
We are looking for motivated and talented car enthusiasts to join our Ksport USA team. If you’re interested in our products and would like to help us by connecting with current customers and potentially new customers then we are interested in what you have to offer.
Ksport USA is currently seeking full time Sales Representatives. Qualified individuals must have desire to earn money, be customer service oriented, have a positive attitude and most importantly be able to close a sale. This position will consist of you being at a workstation conducting your business via a phone and computer. You will be taking inbound calls ranging from taking orders, checking order status, general product questions and technical support. You will also be making outbound cold calls to potential new clients and courtesy calls to existing clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Create sales orders and invoices using Sage 50 ERP software
- Provide accurate information of our products and their specifications to customers
- Inform customers of the newest product releases
- Ensure brand improvement via feedback from both retail and wholesale customers
- Cold calling to set up new accounts
- Monitor automotive forums for activity pertaining to our brands
- Assist walk in customers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Be able to hit monthly sales goals and/or minimums
Desired Skills and Experience:
- We are looking for multi-talented individuals with a strong emphasis on closing a sale, have great customer service talent and some performance vehicle knowledge.
- A well-spoken person that can focus on the sale but also gather customer information
- Basic knowledge of performance aftermarket products (suspension and brakes a plus)
- Have previously used some sort of invoicing software such as Quickbooks/Sage/Peachtree
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows, Outlook and Excel
- Must have reliable transportation
- Be punctual
- Can go all day without using your cell phone (except break & lunch)
- Be able to stand all day at events/trade shows if needed
Pay and Benefits:
- Pay will be a base pay for first 60 days, after that pay is 100% commission only
- Employee discounts are available
- Health and Dental benefits available after 90 days
Full time positions only. Work hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday thru Friday.
Location is in Mesa, AZ near Broadway and Country Club.
Please no phone calls, if interested please click the button below and include your resume.