Job Type: Full-time
Number of hires for this role: 1
Full Job Description
Autoline Industries, an ISO 9001:2015 registered company compliant to the AS9100D standard, is seeking a Automotive Parts Assembler with a passion for the aftermarket automotive industry to build and develop cutting edge suspension components.
Why This Role Matters:
The Assembler is an incredibly important role here at Autoline Industries as you will be a key component in producing innovative products and bringing jobs back to America from overseas.
What Your Day Might Look Like
As a successful hire, you will use your knowledge to assemble ensure smooth day to day operations. The Assembler has several responsibilities that are vital to the company’s success, and will:
- Apply company logo to parts with the assistance of Laser Engraver.
- Build finished components utilizing written/drawn assembly prints and bill of material sheets (BOM).
- Pick up/Drop off parts to Anodizing/Zinc/Welding.
- Stage parts for outside processing when work ticket is received.
- Assemble parts using assembly prints.
- Quality assurance check on products for blemishes/flaws.
- Package and label finished products.
- Advise Purchasing/Inventory manager on what products are low/out of stock.
- Maintain and clean assembly area & machine shop area.
- Deliver finished and boxed parts to shipping / receiving.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
To be chosen for this role you must be reliable, thrive off working in a fast-paced environment, and have a high level of attention to detail. Our ideal candidate has 0-2 year Assembly experience, mechanically minded, a basic knowledge of products that we sell, and the ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- 0-2 Years experience – training available for the right candidate.
- Regular attendance.
- Familiarity with assembling parts using assembly prints.
- Must possess good mechanical reasoning abilities.
- Ability to stand 8-12 hours per day.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Have valid driver’s license and good driving record.
This Role is For You If:
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
- You truly want to make a difference for the company and the team.
- You are looking to advance your career and grow into new and exciting responsibilities.
- You have a demonstrated ability to problem solve and critical thinking skills.
- You want to work for a company that enforces its values, removes negativity from the workplace, and genuinely wants every team member to succeed.
Hours and Benefits
This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday at our office in Mesa, Arizona.
Some nights and weekends may be required occasionally.
This position offers tremendous growth opportunities as well as:
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits (available after 90 days)
- Casual Dress Code
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Recognition Program
Headquartered in Mesa, Arizona, Autoline Industries is an innovative manufacturing and distribution company specializing in aftermarket automotive performance parts, cryptocurrency hardware, and mil-spec components for defense, aerospace, and commercial industries. We are ISO 9001:2015 registered and are compliant to the AS9100D standard. We are locally owned and operated and are proud to serve a multitude of industries across the greater southwest region.
Founded in 2003 on a foundation of motorsports, the team at Autoline Industries set out to raise the standard in racing suspension. Over the years we have manufactured some of the highest quality aftermarket automotive products that have been trusted by professional drivers and enthusiasts across the globe and have also expanded into new industries and applications. From golf training aids to defense systems, we are proud to continue to grow our vast array of applications every day.
Today we are situated in a 100,000 square foot warehouse which allows us to continue to grow our manufacturing floor and house the newest machines to stay ahead of the ever-evolving curve. Our team has the experience and knowledge necessary to handle entire projects from start to finish. Whether it is assistance with product design, CNC machining, storage, assembly, coatings or even drop-shipping, we are dedicated to helping businesses succeed.
Autoline Industries demonstrated success, cutting edge technology and commitment to customer satisfaction leaves us with no limits on what we can create.