Here’s another great example of a clean looking, tastefully modified car sitting on Ksport suspension. This 2003 Volkswagen Golf GTi, owned by Rob Camp of Goodyear, Arizona is one of a thousand 20th Anniversary cars that came out of the VW factories in Jazz Blue.
- Cupra R front lip, Bora R fog lights, OEM R32 front bumper and side skirts. OEM R-Line rear bumper.
- Projector headlights, Hella taillights.
- Shaved hood notch, hatch, and rear wiper.
- Eurojet Forte seats with Carbon Fiber frame.
- A-Pillar Gauge Pod holding Exhaust Gas Temperature and Air/Fuel Ratio gauges.
- Steering Column Gauge Pod holding Boost gauge.
- Custom-painted 19×8.5/19×9.5 Supramesh Wheels.
- Zimmerman Cross-drilled rotors, Neuspeed Stainless Steel Brake Lines.
- Ksport Kontrol Pro Coilovers.
- Neuspeed Front and Rear Strut Tower Braces.
- 3″ GHL Turbo-Back exhaust System
- REVO Stage 2 Reflash
- Carbon-Fiber Cold Air Intake
- Euroject FMIC
- Billet Coolant, Power Steering, Oil, and Strut caps