1. Do new discs and pads need to be bedded in?
Yes, for best performance you should carry out the bedding process. After installation of your Ksport brake system it is highly recommended to follow this procedure:
2. Are cracks in brake rotors covered under warranty?
No. Cross drilled rotors can experience slight surface cracks over time. This is the same with all companies that produce cross drilled rotors.
3. Will my OEM master cylinder work with your big brake kits?
Yes, our kits are designed to work with OEM master cylinders.
4. Do I have to purchase both front and rear big brake kits at the same time?
No, you can purchase just the front if you wish. Most OEM proportioning valves are set to distribute brake force appropriately. Simply upgrading to a larger brake kit will improve stopping distance and pedal feel.
5. Will my ABS still function with a big brake kit?
Yes, all OEM ABS systems will still function with any of our brake systems.
6. How can I tell if your brake kit will fit with my wheels?
We have templates we can provide that allow you to test fit our calipers and determine if they will clear your wheels. Contact us if you need a specific template.
7. Where can I purchase replacement pads for my Ksport big brake kit?
Generally we stock most of our brake pads. You can order them directly from us or there are several other brands that cross reference to ours such as AP and Ferodo. Contact us for more info.
8. What is the minimum thickness for rotors?
If you measure your rotors and determine that the thicknesses is at or below the measurements below, please contact us to order a new set of rotors.
286mm rotor = 23mm
To file a warranty claim, please click here to visit our warranty page.
If you need service completed on your brake kit, please click here to visit our service page.